It doesn’t matter where you are – the sun is dangerous! I’ve talked about the importance of SPF before so I thought I’d give you some tips on how to keep cool in the sun!
1) Carry our Floral Hydrating Spritzer in your bag – you can then mist your face and body when you feel the heat. Not only will this cool you down but the Damask Rose Essential oil will leave a gorgeous subtle smell on your skin.
2) Keep your hair tied up off your neck and face – you don’t need that extra heat! Make sure you use an SPF spray on your hair too – it’s not just your skin that needs protecting! If you find you are in a bit of a rut with wearing your hair up then these gorgeous Black Moon Crowns can change that.
3) Relax near a water feature. Moving water takes the heat out of the air as the water evaporates. I think we all ignored this fact in Science class!
4) Avoid eating large meals before bed – the energy it takes to digest food raises our body temperature! Ensure you are hydrated before bed too – once you are asleep you do not want to be woken by dehydration.
5) Pop our Collagen Body Moisturising Gel in the fridge before you go out, then when you come home slather it all over your hot and stressed body. Not only will it be hydrating your skin but it will refresh and cool you down.